Because science into life doesn't go

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Devonshire Cream

I spent many summers holidays in Devon and Cornwall, and despite the intervening years, it is still a magical part of the country.

A few of my favourite things here: cream teas, coastal walks, Alice-in-Wonderland cottages (expect a bruised head from the low doorways), Cornish pasties, the smell of dung, games of Backgammon, the UK surf scene (Hawaii, it ain't), reading nooks, seaspray, sandy beaches.

If you visit England, make sure that you come here.










1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

I think you know more colloquialisms than me--planchons, lerrups, baissly children, smeeches--what the hell?! As for dreckly, I haven't got a clue....

Will we be seeing a tale inspired by your online adventures as an oggie (whatever that is) shopkeeper?

You entering WOTF? Deadline's on Saturday...

3:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home