Because science into life doesn't go

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Clarion Week Seven...err, hang on...

So, since it took me until Monday to get home, I figure I've had two extra days to get my shit together and start being a writer again...which I did today by spending about six hours editing a pre-Clarion story with all the insights I learnt there. Or maybe I just assembled every single comment that my OWW critiques generated and then tailored the piece to them ;)

If anyone wants to read it, just ask. My only condition is that, upon reading it, you only offer line-by-line edits and possible markets...I am not someone who can re-write a piece ad-infinitum (actually ad-two, to be exact).

The plan to insulate myself from the world at large continues to go well -- I only left the house to go for a run today. And I've only talked to the cat in the last 24 hours. Fortunately, tomorrow night I get to see friends in wild and wacky Brighton!

It's 2.30am which is bedtime -- I have a cunning plan to keep to Clarion sleep patterns and only sleep five hours a night for the rest of my life. Sadly the first three post-Clarion nights have ended in failure. Reading "Beggars in Spain", which is about a splinter group of humanity who don't need to sleep, isn't helping.

Night.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this something I've seen before? Either way, send it on over, ol' buddy.

Bk

8:42 PM

 
Blogger Sean Manseau said...

send it to meeeeeeee

9:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send me something to read please.

12:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But don't expect any edits.

12:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd looove to read it, may send line edits or just enjoy it.
Sarah
kellysarah@earthlink.net

12:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure, send it if you're still looking for readers. :)

10:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home