Because science into life doesn't go

Monday, August 07, 2006

What the %$&@? Dial-Up?!

Back in UK, safe and sound and feeling like I'm out the loop. The writer's equivalent of going cold turkey...good job BK sent me a story to get my teeth into....which I'll read tonight...and maybe have a crit circle in the morning with the cat and a few houseplants...oh dear...

This feeling's not helped by the stone-age technology I have around me. Tomorrow I will hunt for Wireless Broadband...until then I'm keeping it brief and no pics...it's just too painful...

Sleep might help, I guess.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, feel better.

Dial-up is pretty awful. *wince*

7:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must have been pretty sad to be the last Clarionite at Owen! It is like going cold turkey, and there's nothing for that like getting the habit back! Keep rockin' Steve.

7:58 AM

 
Blogger Steve said...

Hey Sarah!

Sorry we didn't get a chance to say goodbye...we were at Harper's...where were you?!

I guess it's goodbye to Clarion, but it's also hello to a new post-Clarion world...hopefully like the experience but without the bad food!

I circled Flagstaff on my map of the USA. It looks like an interesting spot, and a good bridge between East and West. One day....

3:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wiped out asleep! I was so worn out that last night. Yep, Flagstaff, center of...well...something, lots of cool stuff. I do tours and have a nice guest room, so you better plan a trip.

12:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home