Because science into life doesn't go

Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Week in Corfu


I'll let the pics speak for themselves and only mention a couple of things.

Despite only being a small island, Corfu seems to have enough room to satisfy the Club 18-30 crowd AND those seeking more leisurely times. If you hire a scooter you can get to deserted villages or beaches within twenty minutes. The most surreal moment was getting back to Corfu's airport and seeing all my fellow passengers from my flight out--most looking worse than when they came. On the plane I even sat next to the same couple as I'd flown in with. Weird.

If you visit you should try to get to Benitses--a laid-back village about ten km south of Corfu Town--and in particular, go to a restaurant named "Chicken George" at the south end of the town. There you will meet Alex, the generous host, and if you're lucky, Viki, the gorgeous, friendly waitress.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home