Because science into life doesn't go

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tumbarumba!

New story alert!

If you browse the interweb with Mozilla Firefox, then you should get over to www.tumbarumba.org to download a very cool Plug-In that will deliver a collection of new speculative fiction -- including my dark fantasy piece "Reunion" -- in a very novel way.  If you use Internet Explorer then you'll have to wait to January . . .

In other news, I will be posting daily wordcounts in an effort to shame myself into greater productivity.  Today's figure? 208. It is a Sunday!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! Good to hear you're still at it and doing well.

8:08 AM

 
Blogger Steve said...

Thanks, Sarah!

Since completing my Masters I've had a lot more free time to focus on the writing, and I'm loving not having to study anymore!

Where's the novel at? Any plans to get to WorldCon -- or any other cons -- next year? I'm pretty sure I'll be going.

9:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope to get to WorldCon. I went to my first in Denver this summer and LOVED it. I probably won't have funds or time for more than one next year, so I've got some deciding to do.

6:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tumbarumba just served me up Reunion in the middle of a bland Wikipedia page. It's quite an intense story and hit twice as hard because my head was in a different space. I didn't get my emotional defences for fiction up in time, if you like.

So I thought I'd drop by and say thanks. Good story.

9:58 AM

 
Blogger Steve said...

Cheers, Neale. It's great to hear what readers think of this novel way of delivering stories. Glad you liked it.

11:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home